Check out the fun, bright colors in this week's Color Q challenge:
Here are the DEEtails:
1. The cute flower and colors reminded me of some fun ribbon I had in my stash, so I decided to make some flowers. I love the stitching on the blue ribbons!
2. I punched a 1/2" circle as a base for each flower. The I used some glue dots and looped the ribbon into petals.
3. I adhered my flowers onto a Tempting Turquoise mat. I added some buttons from my stash. It's hard to tell in the photo, but they are a Certainly Celery-ish color threaded with a Crushed Curry-ish color DMC thread.
4. I added a sentiment from my Flight of the Butterfly set. I think it looks a little like a stem.
5. I matted everything onto Brilliant Blue cardstock, layered onto a Crushed Curry card.
Thanks for peeking in!