Here's another gorgeous Curtain Call Color Challenge from Stacey's Stampin' Stage. I checked out Eclatante Event Design, with the original post of these beauties. Let me tell you, it took my breath away! Be sure to check it out too!
Here are the DEEtails for my card:
1. I love how simple this photo is, with just a gorgeous pop of color from the tulip, so I wanted to showcase my flower on my card as well. I used a scallop cirlce punch from EK Success. (It is slightly smaller than the SU! scallop punch, and not as scallop-y...) and my Martha Stewart Cosmos punch. I punched both shapes in Summer Sun and Dusty Durango. I adhered the Cosmo shape onto an opposite color scallop circle and alternated the colors for 3 layers (that's 6 punches in all). I also punched a small scallop from the Itty Bitty Punches set (from the Summer Mini) in Going Gray for the center. Then I crumpled my flowers and punched a yellow brad through the center.
2. To make my vase, I punched a 1 1/4" circle and trimmed the bottom a tiny bit to make a flat bottom. For the neck, I cut a small rectangle 1/2" in width and adhered it to the back so a tiny bit showed at the top. It's not totally visible, but it peeks out a bit under my flower.
3. I punched a Scallop Edge Rectangle for my sentiment from my Well Scripted set, which I stamped in Going Gray ink.
4. I adhered my vase and flower onto my card and used Stampin' Dimensionals for my sentiment.
5. I layered some Whisper White and Bordering Blue mats for a simple background that helps to make my flower pop.
Hope you like it!