This is my first time participating in the weekly Card Patterns challenge. I turned this week's sketch on it's side...
1. As soon as I saw this sketch, I knew I wanted to use the cute cinched ribbon from the Fairy Tale Ribbon Originals. It's such a cute ribbon!
2. I really wanted to showcase the ribbon, so I chose to keep my card clean and simple. I selected some patterned papers from the Georgia Peach DSP. I stuck with a Regal Rose and So Saffron color combo.
3. I layered my papers and So Saffron card stocks and added my strip of Regal Rose Ribbon.
4. Then I stamped a sentiment from the PTI Signature Greetings set. I'm really enjoying the sentiments in this set!
5. For my final touch, I stamped the flowery circle from my Circle Circus set with VersaMark on Regal Rose card stock. I embossed the image and punched it out. I adhered it to a So Saffron Scallop Circle and added it to my card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
I'm not sure if I'm loving this card. I really like the colors and the ribbon, but it kind of feels like it needs a little something else... What do you think?