So sorry for my absence! I've been sick and incredibly busy! I'm still not feelings 100%, but I'm finally back and here with a card for another Color Q Challenge. My card for the challenge a few weeks ago earned me a Color Q Courtier badge! The colors for this week's challenge are gorgeous!
Here are the DEEtails:
1. I started off with a piece of Summer Sun card stock and made my rose. Yellow roses are my favorite flower! I wanted to make a bold statement and knew that a Summer Sun flower would do the trick.
2. I made a Scallop Trim Rectangle in Bermuda Bay and trimmed a Kiwi Kiss mat for the center. I stamped my sentiment from my PTI Signature Greetings set.
3. I created Summer Sun and Bermuda Bay mats for my Soft Suede card. Then I added my Scallop Trim Rectangle at an angle.
4. I punched some leaves from my SU! Bird punch in Kiwi Kiss and Bermuda Bay and adhered it to my card.
5. Then I added my big yellow bloom. I love it!
Hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by! :)