April 29, 2010

Happy as a Clam

Here's my DEEsign for the Caardvarks Monochromatic challenge:

Here are the DEEtails:

1. I paired Stampin' Up's Cameo Coral with Papertrey Ink's Berry Sorbet. They are a perfect monochromatic match!

2. I used various stamps from the TPC Studio Undersea Adventures set that I found at a local craft store and started off stamping the seaweed and coral in VersaMark ink on Cameo Coral card stock.

3. I love the sentiment, which I stamped in Cameo Coral ink on Very Vanilla card stock. I cut it out, then adhered it to a piece of Berry Sorbet cardstock. I cut a scallop edge to mimic the outline of the sentiment stamp.

4. I cut a Berry Sorbet mat and added a scallop edge to the bottom. Then I adhered my stamped Cameo Coral card stock onto the Berry Sorbet.

5. Then I added a piece of velour ribbon from my stash which matched perfectly. The clams were stamped in VersaMark, embossed, cut out, then adhered to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

Thanks for peeking in today!

No comments:

Post a Comment