Here's my inspiration from Crate and Barrel. Isn't this chair just gorgeous? And the wall behind it is so neat!
1. I absolutely love the colors of this chair! I chose So Saffron and Bermuda Bay card stock for my flowers. I used my 1/2", 3/4", 1", and 1 1/4" circle punches to create layers for my flowers, which I distressed at the edges and punched with brads from my stash.
2. I wrapped my Naturals White mat with some gray ribbon from my stash, then adhered my flowers in a cluster.
3. I used my bird punch to create the leaves using Going Gray card stock. I tucked them in behind my flowers.
4. I used my Scallop Trim punch and corner to create a small So Saffron border for my sentiment from my Whimsical Words set, stamped in Taken with Teal on Naturals White card stock.
5. I layered my Naturals White mat onto a Bermuda Bay mat on a So Saffron Card.
Thanks for stopping by!
April 17, 2010
I love a unique color palette and I am loving this one!