My layout is loosely based off on Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch:
Here are the DEEtails:
1. I used my Cricut to cut out the bird images from the Songbird cartridge using Kiwi Kiss and Chocolate Chip card stock. I embellished the branch a bit with some Sweet Pea stitched felt flowers. I think they add the perfect punch of color!
2. I cut a strip of polka dot paper from my Chocolate Chip Patterns DSP set and layered it onto my Kiwi Kiss card.
3. I loved the way the pink rickrack stands out on the card. I adhered it to the edge of the patterned paper for a fun look.
4. I used my Songbird cartridge on my Cricut again to make the embellished tag, layering Pretty in Pink and Rose Red card stock. I stamped the sentiment from my Great Friend set in Chocolate Chip ink.
5. I layered everything on the card and there you have it! :)