November 25, 2014

Grateful Blooms

Here's another card from way back in September...

This bright and cheerful card was actually inspired by a cake! Too pretty to eat!


DEEtails:
I was excited to play with my new stamp set at the time, So Very Grateful. I stamped it on some Whisper White card stock, which I trimmed down and made into a tag with the Tag Topper Punch - so fun! Then I used my Stampin' Write markers to color in these beautiful blooms. I added a little Linen Thread to my tag and layered it over some DSP, Burlap ribbon, and Delicate Details Lace Tape with some Dimmensionals. Finally, I added the sentiment by stamping the polka dot pattern from Perfect Pennants in VersaMark ink on some Regal Rose card stock. I trimmed it down to make a little banner and added it right to my tag. Such fun little accents on this card!

Paper: Bermuda Bay card stock, Regal Rose card stock, Regal Rose Patterned Paper, Whisper White card stock
Stamps: Perfect Pennants, So Very Grateful
Ink: Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Coral Cameo, Gumball Green, Melon Mambo, & Yoyo Yellow Stampin' Write Markers, VersaMark Ink
Embellishments: Burlap Ribbon, Delicate Details Lace Tape, Linen Thread
Tools: Banner Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals,Tag Topper Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment