December 1, 2013

Stampin' Celebration Inspiration Challenge


Happy December! Hope you're keeping warm, wherever you are! Today I've got a simple little holiday card using some of my favorite holiday Stampin' Up! goodies for this month's Stampin' Celebration Challenge.



DEEtails:
I'm loving the fun patterns in the Season of Style DSP Stack. I layered two patterns and stamped the Wonderful Wreath in Garden Green, with some Cherry Cobbler card stock die cut with the Expressions Thinlits - my new fave! Then I added part of the sentiment from Joy to the World.

Paper: Cherry Cobbler card stock, Season of Style DSP
Stamps: Joy to the World, Wonderful Wreath
Ink: Garden Green, Whisper White
Tools: Expressions Thinlits

Be sure to take a peek at what the rest of the Stampin' Celebration design team has created. 

Erica Cerwin - Pink Buckaroo Designs
Erin Gonzales - Hand Stamped Style
Cori Kozak - Creative Chat
Allison Ohran - Sweet Impressions
Lauri Ingram - Paperville Crafts
Krista Jensen - Krista's Stamper Room
Anita Krul - My Paper Chronicles

No comments:

Post a Comment