January 5, 2013

Naki and Nina's Double Dare Challenge 18


Well hello there! Naki and I are back after a nice holiday break to play in our fun little challenge! If you're not familiar with our Double Dare Challenge, here's how it goes... Each week, the two of us pick an element of a card we want to challenge each other to include. Then we combine our challenges to create something fabulous. We never know what we'll be picking and sometimes our picks are pretty interesting... Hope you're ready to play this week!

Naki's pick this week was to have one layer

My pick was to include blue.




Here's what I came up with...


Here are the DEEtails:

This challenge was HARD! Notice that I didn't do too well with just one layer... Uh... I hope that little tag doesn't count as a layer?!? I was watching the movie Rio right before I started crafting. Perhaps this was the inspiration for my little blue bird? :) I started with a Crumb Cake card and stamped various cages from the Aviary stamp set. Then I added my little bird in one of the cages. A simple stitched grosgrain knot and a strip of Whisper White card stock with a cute sentiment from PTI and I was done! Hope you like it.

Don't forget to visit Naki's blog and say hello! And then get out your crafty goodies and play along! Link up your card below to join in the fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment