November 15, 2012

Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge


Ooh! It's time for another fun Pals Paper Arts challenge! This week we have a great sketch by the fabulous, Margaret Moody. Check it out.


Here are the DEEtails:

I was in the mood for some Soft Suede and Crumb Cake, which is how this card came about. I started with some Crumb Cake card stock and the Woodgrain embossing plate along with some Soft Suede DSP for the background. I added a teensy bit of Gumball Green card stock punched with the Dotted Scallop Ribbon punch to break it up a bit. I love this little pop of green! Then I added some Early Espresso Baker's Twine wrapped around my woodgrain page. I stamped the letters from Morning Post Alphabet, cut them out, and added them to a piece of Very Vanilla card stock matted with Soft Suede. A few Stampin' Dimensionals makes it pop on my card. Then I stamped the sweet nest image from Take Care. I colored in the leaves to tie in that strip of Gumball Green. Stampin' Dimensionals were used to adhere the Pool Party eggs and add a nice pop of color.

Pop over to Pals Paper Arts and visit the rest of the design team. Then create something fabulous of your own, using Margaret's sketch, then link up! Remember that you can use any of your favorite crafting products!

5 comments:

  1. Love that sweet hint of colors with the neutrals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Linda, loving those little bits of color you added. That really does make them "pop"! Such a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE this, Nina! Great CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the teensy bit of Gumball Green!! It is so clever and goes well with the other colors, Nina!

    ReplyDelete
  5. brave woman cutting out those letters . . . but the bold results were worth it!

    ReplyDelete