November 17, 2012

Naki & Nina's Double Dare Challenge 14


Hello! Are you ready for another Double Dare Challenge? Here are this week's picks:

Naki's pick this week was to make a Christmas Card

My pick was to use the In Colors




Here we go!


Oh my! I can't believe it's that time of year already! I've been so incredibly busy lately that the days are just flying by!

Here are the DEEtails:

A friend of mine was cleaning out her stamps earlier in the year and passed along the Deer Friends Hostess set to me. I haven't had a chance to play with it yet, and thought this was was the perfect opportunity! The stamp set is long retired now, but you can probably use Stampin' Up!'s Jolly Jingle Bits as a gingerbread boy option. I stamped my image with Chocolate Chip ink onto some Soft Suede card stock, then cut them out. I adhered them to my jar image from Perfectly Preserved. I made the little jar top using some Gumball Green DSP and the Cannery Framelits die, and tied it up with some Cherry Cobbler Twine. Then I stamped my sentiment, from Sassy Salutations and matted my piece with some Cherry Cobbler Cardstock and more Gumball Green DSP. Who wouldn't love a little jar of cookies for Christmas? Yum!

Naki and I will be taking next week off to spend some time with our family, so this challenge will run for two weeks. Be sure to stop by Naki's blog to see what she created, then make your Christmas card using In Colors and link up! :) Can't wait to see what festive creations you make!

1 comment:

  1. Nina, cute card! I love gingerbread men! Love the colors you chose too. One of these days I will actually participate in one of your challenges! Great job as usual!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete