July 4, 2012

New DEEscounted Stamps!

Check them out! I've finally listed more DEEscounted Stamps! These are retired Stampin' Up! stamp sets - many of them are brand new or very gently used! 

I realized that I needed to purge a little bit and found that there were many stamp sets that I have that just weren't getting enough love that needed to find a new home. Perhaps that new home will be yours...? I'm still purging, so be sure to check back for more soon!



I've just started up a new set of Ribbon Shares and still have lots of space! If you would like to get your hands on some fabulous Stampin' Up! Ribbon, check out my Ribbon Shares. Ribbon is carefully measured, cut, and carefully packaged. Plus, every ribbon share comes with a free yard of ribbon from my personal stash!

No comments:

Post a Comment