April 5, 2012

Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge


Hi there! Glad you stopped in for the new Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge! I love this fun spring color combination of Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery and Chocolate Chip! I sure hope you'll play along!

DEEtails:

I started with a Crumb Cake card and added some "rolling meadows" using the Tasteful Trim die and an extra strip of Certainly Celery card stock. Then I stamped my sentiment from SU!'s Trendy Trees. To hide the seam, I added some Early Espresso Baker's Twine. Then I added some Itty Bitty Bits flowers to fill in the grass. I punched out a butterfly from Pretty in Pink DSP and paper pierced a flight pattern directly onto my card. Hope you like it!

Be sure to pop by Pals Paper Arts to check out all the fabulous creations from the Design Team! Then, pull out your favorite crafting goodies and create your own project! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

8 comments:

  1. Nina such a 'springy' card. I just love butterflies and it looks so happy flying around those tiny blossoms. Happy Easter. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Especially neat idea to pierce the butterfly trail. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable and very clever use of the baker's twine! hugs, m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, Nina! It's clean and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this "Springy" card! I'm a sucker for anything on Crumb Cake!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so clean and fresh! love, love!!

    ReplyDelete