November 3, 2011

Exciting News!

I have some very exciting news to share with you today! I'm the newest member of the Pals Paper Arts Design team! I hope you'll join me every Thursday for some PPA fun! You can play along using your favorite paper crafting brands and supplies - Stampin' Up! supplies are not required to play!


Today's PPA challenge is a gorgeous monochromatic color scheme in browns. Love it!

Here are the DEEtails:

I started off with a River Rock card and added some DSP in the same color. Then I took a strip of Soft Suede DSP, added some pleats and layered some Early Espresso Grosgrain Ribbon and Soft Suede Taffeta Ribbon over it. I love the way this turned out. I stamped the image from SU!'s Easy Events in Early Espresso on some River Rock card stock. I matted it with some Soft Suede and added some strips of Early Espresso Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border. Then I embellished my card with a Designer Button and some Linen Thread.

Hope to see your creations on the Pals Paper Arts Challenge this week!

6 comments:

  1. Nina this is fabulous. I LOVE the way your pleated you the DSP! So clever... Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nina - welcome! Love your ribbon on the pleated DSP - so clever for sure! I thought it was more ribbon at first - love the look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice addition with the ribbon/dsp border.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you used the DSP!

    Welcome to the PPA team. So happy to have you.

    Hugs, M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Nina! What a fresh design! Welcome to the team!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card, Nina! Love the pleated Soft Suede DSP! Great job with the color challenge!

    ReplyDelete