November 18, 2011

Congratulations Erin!


Sorry for the terrible picture. It has been dreary here the past few days and I haven't been able to get a good photo. Today is the baby shower of a co-worker of mine, Erin. I was excited to create a cute card for her and baby Emily after I picked up this sweet monkey musical toy from her baby registry.


I used the layout for this week's Mojo Monday challenge for this card.


Here are the DEEtails:

I started with some Crumb Cake card stock and layered on some Chocolate Chip crad stock, edged with the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border and some Crumb Cake card stock embossed with the Swiss Dots embossing plate. Then I stamped the sentiment from SU!'s Swirls and Curls Verses in Chocolate Chip ink on Very Vanilla card stock, matted with som Blushing Bride. Then I added some branches punched with the bird punch and stamped the cute monkey from SU!'s Fox and Friends. I hung her upside down and embellished her and the branches with some Itty Bitty punch flowers. I added a Rhinestone Jewel for a little sparkle. Hope you like it!

5 comments:

  1. That's a really sweet card! You matched the monkeys perfectly. Look at that blingy flower by her ear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! Love your use of the sketch and the little flower in her hair.

    Hugs, M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I just used this set to make baby thank you notes for my niece. I love the monkey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh too cute!!! LOVE that you matched the card to the gift--very clever of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, how sweet! The monkey is adorable, and your card is too. I admire how well you did this Mojo sketch, Nina.

    ReplyDelete