June 27, 2011

My Favorite Things



Hi friends! Today I'm trying out a sketch challenge over at My Favorite Things. Who doesn't love a sketch with a fabulous doily?! You know I can't resist. :)


DEEtails:

This card has lots of yummy layers of Melon Mambo and Early Espresso with a doily tucked inside! I added some fun Chocolate Chip Scallop Dots Ribbon (a new favorite from Stampin' Up!) turned upside down to hide the dots, and wrapped it with some Early Espresso Twine, tied up with a couple of Jewelry Tags. One was punched out of PTI's Dotty Biscotti Patterned Paper, the other stamped with SU!'s Tiny Tags. Then I used Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere SU!'s Fifth Avenue Floral Rose stamped on Dotty Biscotti. Love the look! Thanks for peeking in! Here's a close up of all those fabulous layers.


1 comment:

  1. Oh, wauw!!! And your take on the sketch is absolutely gorgeous!! I love the colors and that flower! Sooo pretty this way!! For me, you're a winner!!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete