March 20, 2015

Congratulations!


Hello there! I'm here to share a congratulatory card today that I made for my little brother. He recently received some really great news! He has been accepted to the Tokyo Medical and Dental University, one of the top universities in Japan! We're quite proud of him!

Here are the DEEtails:

These fun stars from Papertrey ink were die cut out of Kiwi Kiss Cardstock. I also die cut some shapes out of Coaster Board to create an embossed starry background to match. It's a bit difficult to see in the photos, but if you look really closely, you might be able to notice the embossed shapes. I mounted my embossed background onto some Basic Black Cardstock and some black fun foam to add a bit of dimension. I added some strips of Washi tape onto my card base and adhered my embossed background on top. Then I layered on some stars and sequins, as well as a sentiment stamped onto some Kiwi Kiss Cardstock. Simple and fun. I hope you like it!


Paper: Basic Black Cardstock, Kiwi Kiss Cardstock, Neenah Solar White 80# Cardstock
Stamps: Something to Celebrate
Ink: Basic Black
Embellishments: Frosted Sequins, Stacked with Love Designer Washi Tape
Tools: Coaster Board, fun foam, Small Sketched Stars Die (Papertrey Ink)


1 comment:

  1. This card is so crisp and sharp, so perfect for a soon-to-be-a-college-boy!

    ReplyDelete