September 9, 2011

Garden Glory


These extra days off have given me some extra time to create. :) Here's the card I made for this week's gorgeous Tuesday Trigger challenge over at Moxie Fab World.


Here are the DEEtails:

I started with some Garden Green cardstock, die cut with the Lattice die and adhered to some Whisper White card stock. Then I took some Bermuda Bay Polka Dot ribbon and turned it solid side up. I stamped some beautiful blooms and leaves from SU!'s Array of Sunshine in Bermusda Bay and Wild Wasabi. I added some Very Vanilla card stock, stamped with the sentiment from SU!'s Kindness Matters, tucked under my flowers. Thanks for peeking in! Hope you're having a nice Friday!

4 comments:

  1. This is quite honestly the first card I've ever seen using the lattice die that I have liked. And this one? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Nina.

    Love the lattice and color combo.

    Hugs, M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nina - Mary said exactly why I was thinking. I love this card!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hurray for days off!
    I love your card - this trigger has been so inspiring for me, and I'm loving all the different entries :) I love your sentiment flag, and the texture of the ribbon & lattice die. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete