February 23, 2015

PomPom Pink Thank You


Hello! And Happy Monday! :) I totally forgot about this card I made a couple of weeks ago, so I thought I'd pop in today to share it.

Here are the DEEtails:

I am just totally in love with die cut sentiments lately - have you noticed?! Today's card features Hand Lettered Thanks from WPlus9. I used it on some Melon Mambo card stock and adhered it to some cute polka dot patterned paper from Heidi Swapp's Favorite Things. I love the pretty blooms from Stippled Blossoms and inked them in Regal Rose and Melon Mambo for this card. I tucked in some leaves die cut from the Bouquet Bigz die and adhered it on a tag that my hubby found for me at the Target Dollar spot over the holidays. I tied on some Pink Sorbet Baker's Twine from The Twinery to match all the lovely pink! I added some fun pompom trim underneath and popped the tag on with some Stampin' Dimensionals. What do you think?


Paper: Gumball Green Cardstock, Heidi Swapp Favorite Things Paper Pack, Melon Mambo Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock
Stamps: Stippled Blossoms
Ink: Melon Mambo, Regal Rose
Embellishments: Melon Mambo Pompom Trim, Pink Sorbet Baker's Twine (The Twinery), tag (Target Dollar Spot)
Tools: Bouquet Bigz Die, Hand Lettered Thanks Die (WPlus9), Stampin' Dimmensionals

1 comment:

  1. i am loving the bright pink and green combo! So cheerful and pretty!

    ReplyDelete