February 6, 2015

Happy Birthday Balloon


Hello! Hello! Hope your week has been going well. I'm dropping in today to share a quick birthday card. 

Here are the DEEtails:

I just got this cute birthday die from Mama Elephant and love it paired with the happy balloon from Celebrate Today. I stamped the balloon in VersaMark ink and embossed it in gold. I used the Balloon Framelits to die cut the balloon and adhered it to white card stock. Then I tied on some Gold Baker's Twine and some fun gold tassels that I die cut from a Gold Foil Sheet. I adhered my card stock to a piece of striped DSP from the Stacked with Love DSP Paper Stack. I added a few sequins for a little extra sparkle.


Paper: Basic Black Cardstock, Gold Foil Sheets, Neenah Solar White 80# Cardstock, Stacked with Love DSP Paper Stack
Stamps: Celebrate Today
Ink: VersaMark
Embellishments: Gold Metallic Baker's Twine, Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder, In Color Sequin Assortment, Stampin' Dimmensionals
Tools: Balloon Framelits Dies, Birthday Script Die (Mama Elephant)

No comments:

Post a Comment