February 17, 2015

Orange, Teal, and Brown Thanks


Happy Snow Day! We're stuck inside today, so I thought I'd share a little card I made this weekend. I'm playing along with the Fusion Card Challenge again, with a really neat color combination and sketch. This took me a bit out of my comfort zone. If you're a regular here, you know I stay away from orange! Ha! But, this challenge was quite inspiring and I sprung at the opportunity to play along!


DEEtails:

I started off with some Soft Suede DSP and layered on some fun bright stripes from the Sycamore Street DSP. Then I added a doily and some flowers from Fabulous Florets. I stamped them in Dusty Durango on Whisper White and Tangerine Tango Cardstocks. Then I added a strip of Lost Lagoon Stitched Satin Ribbon and a sentiment from My Favorite Things and course a bit of sparkle. :) Hope you like it!


Paper: Lost Lagoon Cardstock, Neutrals Collection DSP Patterns Stack, Sycamore Street DSP, Tangerine Tango Cardtock, Whisper White Cardstock
Stamps: Fabulous Florets
Ink: Dusty Durango
Embellishments: doily (Wilton), In Colors Sequins Assortment, Lost Lagoon Stitched Satin Ribbon
Tools: Many Thanks Die-namics (My Favorite Things), Stampin' Dimensionals

3 comments:

  1. Just beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the doily and the flowers! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO pretty with the flowers layered on the doily! Just wonderful! Thanks so much for joining the Fusion Challenge!

    ReplyDelete