Welcome to the July Pals Hop! This month, we're featuring fantastic new goodies from the 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog! Enjoy the hop and get some creative ideas for using new stamps and accessories from the amazing creations that the Pals have come up with.
Thanks for being patient with me this morning. We had a terrible storm yesterday and our internet lines were down, so I had some difficulty posting on time! But I'm here now! You've likely hopped over from Patti MacLeith from Papercrafts by Patti. I'm stop number 10 on the Pals Hop and I'm glad you hopped in! I'll help you "hop along" from blog to blog where you'll find great ideas for paper crafted creations from the Stampin' Pretty Pals! Should you hop off course, simply click on any of the links in the Pals Hop Line-up below and you'll be back on track!
Today I'm sharing some of the fabulous new ribbon from the new Idea Book and Catalog. There are so many wonderful choices and I'm here to share a few of my favorites.
DEEtails: I love a little denim, don't you? I was so excited to see this Denim Jean ribbon ribbon in the new catalog! I paired the blue Denim Jean ribbon with some Pretty in Pink Scallop Dots Ribbon and wrapped it around some Melon Mambo card stock that had been stamped with the new Hello Doily stamp (which I LOVE, by the way!) Then I added some designer buttons, threaded with some white Twine and a tag stamp with the sentiment from Kindness Matters. Fun and cute!
DEEsign 2: Striped Grosgrain, Satin, and Ruffled Ribbons
DEEtails: I wanted to make a soft card, so I layered lots of lovely ribbon on some Wisteria Wonder card stock. For this card, I used some Basic Gray Striped Grosgrain, Basic Gray Satin, and Wisteria Wonder Ruffle Ribbon. I was excited to find purple ribbon choices this time around, since these hues are hard to come by. I added a sweet flower from Array of Sunshine (one of the Hostess sets) stamped in Wisteria Wonder on some Naturals White card stock and tucked in a sentiment from Friendly Phrases (my new favorite sentiment set!).
DEEsign 3: Taffeta and Ruffled Ribbons
DEEtails: For a simple look, I added a band of Crumb Cake card stock, stamped with the sentiment from Precious Butterflies (a hostess sets), and wrapped some Soft Suede ribbon around it. I am loving the new Soft Suede ribbons! Then I stamped a flower from Posy Punch (another hostess set) in Rich Razzleberry and tucked under a couple pieces of Lucky Limeade ribbon as leaves. I attached my flower with some Stampin' Dimensionals.
Thanks again for being patient with me today! I hope you enjoy my creations! :)
Hop along for more inspiring ideas from Jeanne Norris from My Creative Impressions stop number 11 on the July Pals Hop! Thanks for "hopping" by!
- Linda Fisher at Linda's Stampin Loft
- Melissa Ordelheide at Natural Stampin
- Linda Callahan at Stampin' Seasons
- Barb Furlong at The Love of Stamping
- Barbara Chatzkel at Take Out Paper Arts
- Mikki Sarkisyan at Mikki's Creative Corner
- Melanie Collins at Oops a Daisy Designs
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Nina Dee at Deesigns by Nina Dee
- Jeanne Norris at My Creative Impressions
- Sandra Conner at Pretty Provisions
- Joan Norris at My Stampin' Blog
- Stephanie Uzee at Stampin' with Suzee
- Joanna Munster at Inspired by Stamping
- Carmen Sublasky at The Creative Stamptuary
- Nicole Watt at Impressions by Nicole
- Rae Harper at Wild West Stampin', Scrappin' & Crafts