February 19, 2012

Sock Monkey Love


Hi friends! Just popping by to share my card for this week's Cupcake Inspirations Challenge. This week we're spreading cheer with Sock Monkeys. Who doesn't love a Sock Monkey? :)


DEEtails:

I kept this card simple to showcase my digi image from Bugaboo, this week's sponsor, which I paper pieced onto some Very Vanilla card stock. I used some Stampin' Dimensionals for the heart balloon. Then I added a Riding Hood Red background with a punched Scallop Border. I added on some Chocolate Chip felt ribbon for a little texture and my card was done!

Don't forget to stop by and enter my I {Heart} Ribbon Challenge too! All you need are hearts and ribbon to play along!

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic card, Nina! I love the ribbons you used. They're perfect for a sock monkey card.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card; love that 3D heart! GREAT colors - I am not a sock monkey fan,but yours is super, super cute!!!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so adorable...I LOVE MONKEY's. =D

    ReplyDelete