February 7, 2012

I {Heart} Hearts and Ribbon Challenge


Hi friends! Today I'm sharing a card that I made for this week's Play Date Cafe challenge. What a sweet color combination.


Here are the DEEtails:

I started with a cream card and cut off a bit of the side. I trimmed the bottom a bit and added a strip of Bashful Blue card stock, punched out with the Scallop punch. Then I added a pretty doily and a strip of Very Vanilla DSP. I added some die cut hearts in Pale Plum and Bashful Blue. I tied one heart up with some Linen Thread to finish things off. Hope you like it!

Don't forget to play along with my I {Heart} Ribbon Challenge! A card like this, with just a heart (or two) and some ribbon will do the trick! I can't wait to see what you make!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, So delicate and pretty,
    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's so clever & pretty! I love that the paper strip extends out.

    ReplyDelete