February 5, 2012

Big Flower

Hi there! Just dropping in for a quick hello to share my card for this week's Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.


I'm really excited because starting this month, I am the inspiration selector for the challenge -which you know is a job that I love! I think I'll need to come up with a cute little title for myself :) Haha. This week, I selected this cake and cuppies to compliment the cute little image above.


Here are the DEEtails:

The sweet girl is from Sassy Cheryl's, which is a new sponsor for Cupcake Inspirations. I printed her out and colored her in with my Stampin' Write Markers and my Blender Pen. Then I matted her on some Melon Mambo card stock and adhered her to a Tempting Turqoise card that had been embellished with some ribbon - Melom Mambo Scallop Dots Ribbon and some Purple Satin ribbon from my stash. Hope you'll play along with us!

2 comments: