February 14, 2012

February Blog Hop



Happy Valentine's Day friends! Today is a special day with the February Pals Blog Hop too!The Stampin' Pretty Pals will be sharing some fabulous cards and projects featuring Stampin' Up!'s Occasion Mini and Sale-A-Bration products on today's Pals Blog Hop! Fun! Fun! Fun!

You've probably hopped over from Maxine Conrad at Stamp to the MAX!, I'm stop number 12 on the Pals Hop and I'm glad you hopped in! I'll help you "hop along" from blog to blog where you'll find great ideas for paper projects showcasing Stampin' Up!'s Occasion Mini and Sale-A-Bration products from the Stampin' Pretty Pals! Should you hop off course, simply click on any of the links in the Pals Hop Line-up below and you'll be back on track

Today I'm sharing a fun Valentine's card with showcasing a product that isn't often give center attention... Waffle Paper!


I'm sure you've seen lots of ombre and ruffle inspiration all over the blog-o-sphere. Today I've taken that inspiration and captured it in a card. I started with strips of card stock in shades of pink (Rose Red, Melon Mambo, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, and Pink Pirouette). I cut strips of White Waffle Paper and attached them to my pink strips to make some pretty ruffles. Then I layered the pieces onto a card. I punched some hearts using the Heart to Heart punch and scattered them onto my card. Isn't it fun?

Now hop along for more inspiring ideas from Jen Takacs at My Stampin' Blog, stop number 13 on the Occasions Mini & Sale-A-Bration Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for "hopping" by!


  1. Nancy Gleason at My Stampin' Space
  2. Leslie Davis at Ellalicious Elements
  3. Emily Steggell at Stamping With Emily
  4. Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
  5. Angela Richwine at Stampin' Away with Angela
  6. Sue Bendinsky at My Color Creations
  7. Mikki Sarkisyan at Mikki's Creative Corner
  8. Leah O'Brien at Leah's Stampin' Corner
  9. Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
  10. Mike Funke at Stampin-Style
  11. Maxine Conrad at Stamp to the MAX!
  12. Nina Dee at Deesigns by Nina Dee
  13. Jennifer Takacs at My Stampin' Blog
  14. Maggie Mata at MaggieMadeCards
  15. Julie Trevett-Smith at The Stampin' Affair!
  16. Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
  17. Tricia Barber at My Stampin' Blog
  18. Ann Schach at The Stampin' Schach
  19. Beth Beard at My Little Craft Blog
  20. Kim Luithle at Kim's Stampin Stuff
  21. Susan Lankford at Stamp and Scrap with Susan
  22. Kim Czenszak at Live Love Stamp
  23. Christy Q at Schnauzer Crafts Creations
  24. Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
  25. Nicole Watt at Impressions By Nicole
  26. Angie Blake at Angie's Musings
  27. Linda Fisher at Linda's Stampin Loft
  28. Sandie Conner at Pretty Provisions

13 comments:

  1. Really cute effect! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea for the waffle paper, mine is still in its packaging, thanks so much for sharing! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh! Love your waffle paper card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic showcase of the waffle paper! This project reminds me of one of my mom's hostess aprons in the 50's and 60's. So cute and creative.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card -it is so feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cool - you have me looking at waffle paper in a whole new way now. And actually thinking that it is doable since I've been scared to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The waffle paper gives great texture!

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cute, gotta love ruffles.
    hugs, m

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very fun technique! I've never used waffle paper before.

    ReplyDelete