February 16, 2012

Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge


I hope you're ready for another fabulous Pals Paper Arts Challenge! Today we have a great sketch from the wonderful, Margaret Moody. Get out your favorite crafting goodies and create something with us!


DEEtails for my card:

I started with a Pink Pirouette card and layered on a strip of Night of Navy cardstock, punched with the Scallop Trim Border punch and some Pretty in Pink card stock. Then I added a strip of Whisper White card stock, stamped with the sentiment from SU!'s Love and Laughter set. Then I added Pink Pirouette and Whisper White Label Die Cuts to frame the wedding dress image from SU!'s Love and Laughter, stamped on Pink Pirouette card stock and embossed in white. Then I scattered some blooms punched with the Itty Bitty Punches across my card. Hope you like it!

7 comments:

  1. stunning bridal card. love the floating flowers (very much the mood of the card) and touch of black. hugs, m

    ReplyDelete
  2. This inspires me to get my stamp set out and finally use it! Beautiful, Nina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Nina! I love the contrast of color with the Night of Navy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Night of Navy touches add so much interest to your beautiful card. Some bride will be lucky to receive this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! Just the right contrast.

    ReplyDelete