February 12, 2012

Sending Extra Love Your Way



Happy Sunday friends! Here's my card for this week's Cupcake Inspiration Challenge. I love these sweet cupcakes that are our inspiration this week! :)


Here are the DEEtails:

I paper pieced the cute little bear from Stamp Fairy (it's a little hard to tell in the photo, but each body part is a separate piece). Then I punched a Pink Pirouette heart and tucked it under her arm. Then I made a cute little bow with some Pink Pirouette Taffeta ribbon. Then I attached her to a Crumb Cake card with some Stampin' Dimensionals. The inside of my card bears the message, "Sending Extra Love Your Way" from SU!'s Messages for Mom and a little Pink Pirouette heart, punched from the Owl Punch.

Thanks for peeking in today! Don't forget to play along with my I {Heart} Ribbon Challenge - Just add a heart and some ribbon!

7 comments:

  1. cut card...simple and perfect...i love the bow to

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so stunning in its simplicity...I just adore it!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! and I see we've picked the same image to play with, great minds...

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, so stinkin' Cute! Great job! Thanks for sharing.
    Cheryl McAskill
    c.mcaskill@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not sure which is cuter - the card or the cupcakes! Great job! Love your little bear and that bow is the best!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete