June 5, 2011

Sweet and Silver Cupcake


Happy Cupcake Sunday to you all! Have you checked out Cupcake Inspirations' new look?! It recently got a fabulous new makeover! Plus we added another batch of Sweeties! Be sure to check them out! Here's a sweet mix of purples and silver deliciousness from this week's challenge! :)


Here are the DEEtails:

I was immediately drawn to the silver cupcake lining and wanted to incorporate it in my card. I started off with some Brushed Silver card stock and stamped the cupcake liner image from SU!'s Create A Cupcake in VersaMark ink. Then I punched out the liner and fluffy cupcake top and assembled it with some Stampin' Dimensionals over some PTI Limitless Layers die cuts in Lovely Lilac and Very Vanilla. I added a strip of Almost Amethyst, stamped with a sentiment from SU!'s Bring On The Cake and matted with some Brushed Silver cardstock. I added some sweet blooms punched from the Itty Bitty Punches in Almost Amethyst, Lavendar Lace, and Lovely Lilac and topped with some Pearl Jewels.

4 comments: