June 26, 2011

Birthday Fireworks


Yummy cupcake goodness for July 4th coming right up! :)


Here are the DEEtails:

I wanted to create fireworks for this card, so I pulled out that Flower Daisies #2 die again and cut out some petals in Poppy Parade, Tempting Turquoise and Vellum. Using just a single layer of each size creates a fire work look. I love it when a die can be multipurposed! I added a sentiment from this week's sponsor, Glitterbabe in the center of my main firework and rhinestone brads in the other ones. I wish I had a bigger piece of bling to add to the center, but this will have to work. Hope you like it! :)

Be sure to play along with this week's I {Heart} Ribbon Challenge! I can't wait to see what you come up with!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this effect---I am going to try it with my Silhouette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Happy Birthday America!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome card girl! just love how the flowers look just like fireworks...such a great idea & simply too cute. hugs!

    ReplyDelete