June 12, 2011

Fun Cupcakes



Good morning! Hope you are having a great weekend so far! Here's today's cupcake card and inspiration image. I hope you'll join along at Cupcake Inspirations this week!


DEEtails:

This week's sponsor, Prairie Fairy, has some cute cupcake images, which I printed on card stock. I cut out the colorful cupcake liners in Tempting Turquoise, Regal Rose, Daffodil Delight, and one of Stampin' Up!'s new In Color, Lucky Limeade. Such a fun color! I colored in the fun sprinkles (do you call them sprinkles or jimmies?!) with my Stampin' Write Markers and added dimensionals to my white frosting. There's something about fluffy white frosting that I just love. :) I adhered my cupcakes to some Whisper White card stock, lined with some Lucky Limeade punched with the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch. I added some Whisper White Grosgrain ribbon (which is retiring!) to a Tempting Turquoise card. A perfect grab-n-go card for a birthday sweetie! :)

6 comments:

  1. Nina, your cuppies look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nina this is adorable!!!! Love your bright colors and yummy cupcakes!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW Nina, this is a great creation!! Great minds think a like...lol... cos I used these cuppycakes too!! Happy to follow you! Hugs Annie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous CAS card; love your colors!!

    ReplyDelete