June 29, 2011

Happy Birthday Auntie



Today is my Auntie's birthday, so I'm sharing the sweet and simple card that I made for her. I had a few requests last week to showcase some cards with Wisteria Wonder, one of the new Stampin' Up! In Colors, so I did just that.

Here are the DEEtails:

I started with a Wisteria Wonder card and cut half an inch off the side edge on the front of the card. I used the Tasteful Trim die to create a large scallop border with Concord Crush and added some Very Vanilla Taffeta ribbon along the straight side. I adhered it to my card to create a fun little edge. Then I stamped my sentiment from SU!'s Well Scripted in Concord Crush on Very Vanilla card stock. I added a Pink Pirouette mat and adhered it to the corner of my card. I pulled out SU!'s new Lace Ribbon Border punch to create my mini doilies. I embellished them with some Pearl Jewels and stuck them on my card with some Stampin' Dimensionals. Thanks for stopping by today!

Don't forget to play along with the current I {Heart} Ribbon Challenge! You've got one more week to join in on the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment