August 18, 2013

Cupcake Inspirations Color Challenge


Hello there! Today is officially the last day of my summer, as I go back to work tomorrow! Of course I had to play in this week's summery color challenge over at Cupcake Inspirations. This adorable dino shows exactly how I'm feeling trying to enjoy my last moments of carefree frolicking. I did stray a little from the colors today and used more of a lavender color rather than eggplant... I'll blame that on summer since I recently went through quite a bit of my stash and was reminded of these fun frames which I had to use for my card today!


DEEtails:

My cute dino is from Meljen's Designs, our sponsor today. I did a paper piecing and coloring hybrid on him and popped him onto one of those fun frames from my hoard, er... stash. This card was super quick to make since I just slapped on some stitched grosgrain ribbon, some cute flowers, buttons, and the sentiment from SU!'s Best of Greetings, paired with a little curly bracket.

I hope you'll stop by Cupcake Inspirations today and check out the fabulous creations from the rest of the Sweeties. Then, be sure to make something fun using these colors (or something really close) from the yummy inspiration cupcakes. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment