1. One of my favorite gifts that I've received is this awesome Tea Steeper that I got for my birthday last year. It makes the perfect cup of tea - and fast too! It heats up water in less than a minute to just the right temperature for your tea. It's home for the summer right now, but I usually keep it at school - even though it seems a little frivolous to have such a fancy machine there. It's great because I don't always have time to wait for water to heat up and this thing does it in a jiffy. Plus, it automatically shuts off after 30 minutes, so if I have to run off to an emergency, I don't have to worry about checking to make sure I turned off my teapot! You can also use it for just heating up water, which is nice for meetings in my office. I like to put out assorted teas and hot chocolate packets so people can make their perfect drink during our long days of meetings!
2. I picked up a cute little tea bag holder from Target a while back. I don't have a photo of it, but it's shaped like a little tea bag and it just makes drinking tea more fun :)
3. Teavana sells German Rock Sugar which is just amazing. It brings out the flavor in the tea in such a unique way. I can't even describe it. If you haven't tried it yet, you'll definitely have to taste it to experience your tea in a wonderfully new way!
4. A while back, I found these Lipton teas in some very tasty flavors. They're great to keep at school since they're fairly inexpensive (I keep my Teavana teas at home since they are pricey). And they're a nice variety to put out for meetings.
5. My Takeya pitcher is wonderful. I actually purchased both my mom and myself a second one because I like it so much! It can hold hot (as in boiling) or cold liquids in it. Plus it's airtight and leakproof, so you can lay it on it's side in your fridge if you don't have upright space. I keep them at home - one for tea, one for coffee!
So there you have it... My favorite tea-loving products. Are you a tea lover or a coffee lover? Do you have any favorite products? I'd love to hear!