January 30, 2012

Hello Cupig!


So sorry for the delay! I've been home sick this weekend and didn't have a chance to post my card for this week's Cupcake Inspirations Challenge. Check out the cute inspiration for this week!


Here are the DEEtails:

I started off created a zebra print background at the bottom of my card. I simply drew my print onto some black card stock and cut out my pieces. I adhered them to my white card and added a strip of pink satin ribbon from my stash. Then I punched out some small Basic Black circles and adhered them to a strip of card stock to make a fun trim. I die cut a heart and added the Cupig image from DRS Designs, colored him in with a Blender Pen and some Stampin' Write markers. Isn't he cute?! I'd love to see what you come up with for this week's Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!

1 comment: