January 22, 2012

Let It Snow!


Good Morning! I'm back today with a card for this week's Cupcake Inspirations Challenge. It's quite appropriate for the weekend since it's been quite cold. We've even seen a few flakes! :)


DEEtails:

I started with a Baja Breeze card and added a strip of Brushed Silver card stock, punched with the Dotted Scallop Ribbon punch. Then I added some pretty pink ribbon from my stash. I centered a die cut tag with a pretty snowflake from my stash. To finish things off, I spritzed my card with some Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz for a little extra glimmer and shine (although it's really hard to see in the photo). Hope you'll play along with this week's challenge!

4 comments:

  1. lovely card nina..colors match perfectly

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and thanks for the awesome e-mail....that means a lot to me coming from you dearie!!! Hope all is well....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful CAS card! Love your take on the inspiration, it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colors and great use of the inspiration photo!
    Hugs, M

    ReplyDelete