1. I found some dollar store pocket calendars on sale for 75 cents a piece and got a few. These are pretty neat because they are two-year calendars. I just hope it holds up long enough!
2. I dressed it up a bit using some American Crafts patterned paper in their Metropolitan line (I got the pack from Home Goods for super cheap!)
3. I added a cute little monogram using my favorite sticker letters (American Craft Sarah Script) on SU! Melon Mambo paper and SU! Hodgepodge Hardware.
4. I also added a removable brown ribbon bookmark, which is a simple, but pretty useful touch.
5. So simple, there are only 4 DEEtails today!