Here it is:
And here's my DEEsign:
1. I wanted to keep the card simple, yet include some fun embellishments. The colors reminded me of my best friend, who loves purple, so I wanted it to be something that I would want to give to her. I chose Elegant Eggplant card stock because I thought it was a bit more unexpected.
2. I found the Merci embellishment from my jar of random sentiments. It wasn't quite the right purple, but I liked how it coordinated with the colors and thought it was that perfect fun embellishment that I was looking for. I hope it's okay!
3. I love using the large flourish on my Kind Thoughts stamp set, and I knew it would be perfect for this card.
4. I incorporated stripes using SU! Chocolate Chip 1" double-stitched grosgrain ribbon and random purple buttons I had in my stash. I liked the stitched ribbon because I thought it tied in well with the Merci embellishment.
5. For that final touch, I distressed the edges a bit, and Voila! Hope you like it!