I just discovered this fun challenge site and had to play along! I love the fact that all the inspiration on this site comes from your home!
The sketch challenge was inspired by a TV console:
And here's my DEEsign:
1. I used Paper Source chartreuse cover paper (it's a shade lighter than SU!'s Kiwi Kiss) for the card. I love this color. I used two lacy patterned papers from SEI Bissette. It introduced this neat aqua color that just made it pop! But, I didn't have card stock to match. Luckily, the back of the paper pack had some textured card stock.
2. My Scallop Trim punch worked perfectly with the edge of the striped lace pattern! I got lucky there!
3. I used my new Two-Step Bird Punch with the textured paper in the green and aqua - lovely!
4. I also punched a scalloped circle out of cream textured paper (also from the Bissette pack) and used my 1/16" hole punch to create a lace look around the edges.
5. To finish the look, I tied some SU! Mistletoe Ribbon Originals around the top. I'm so glad I got this. The ribbon is so light and pretty!