April 14, 2015

Pink and Blue Thank You


Hi there! I'm playing over at the Fusion challenge today. The inspiration they give us each week is just so wonderful I can't resist.

Here are the DEEtails:

I love how the pink flowers in the inspiration image just pop against the blue. Wowzers! I decided to use these lovely flowers from Papertrey's Bigger Blooms. I die cut the blooms and stamped the largest flower in Strawberry Slush. I added them to a little die cut doily and added a few leaves underneath. For the blue, I used a retired color, Brilliant Blue and matted it on some Night of Navy on a Strawberry Slush card with a bit of ribbon sticking out underneath. The die cut sentiment from WPlus9 is just perfect. I absolutely love it! Of course I sprinkled on a few silver sequins inspired by those shiny mirrored accents. Hope you like it!


Paper: Brilliant Blue Cardstock, Lucky Limeade Cardstock, Neenah Solar White 80# Cardstock, Night of Navy Cardstock, Strawberry Slush Cardstock
Stamps: Bigger Blooms (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Strawberry Slush
Embellishments: Best Year Ever Accessory Pack, Frosted Sequins
Tools: Bigger Blooms Die (Papertrey Ink), Doily Details Die Collection (Papertrey Ink), Hand Lettered Thanks Die (WPlus9), Stampin' Dimmensionals

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a bold, bright, and beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete