April 16, 2015

Pantone Color Challenge


Hi there! Naki recently found a fun new challenge at Winnie & Walter. I'm always up for a good challenge, so of course I played along. The challenge was to use your own color combination from the Spring 2015 Pantone Colors to create a project. I decided to use Tangerine Orange, Strawberry Ice, and Scuba Blue.


DEEtails:

I struggle to make one layer cards - something about stamping directly onto the card scares me a little. But I stamped away on this card using the the scribbly flower images from Snuggles and Smooches and a bunch of little sequin images from Big Bang Bling. The next best thing to sequins is sequin stamps, right? Who are we kidding? We can't let this card go without some sequins... I added a few stars from Studio Calico and the lovely sentiment die cut from the Scripty Words dies. A few layers of colored cardstock and I was done. What do you think?


Paper: Neenah Solar White 80# Cardstock, Silver Foil Sheets, Strawberry Slush Cardstock, Tangerine Tango Cardstock
Stamps: Big Bang Bling (Winnie & Walter), Snuggles and Smooches
Ink: Strawberry Slush, Tangerine Tango, Tempting Turquoise
Embellishments: Star Sequins (Studio Calico)
Tools: Scripty Words Die Set (Your Next Stamp)

1 comment:

  1. I would not have guessed that you struggle with one layer cards - this one is fantastic! Such perfect placement of all those sequin images and I love the cluster of scribbles with the angled sentiment over the top! Great colour combo too! Thanks for spreading The Gossip on w&w's The Gossip Column!

    ReplyDelete