April 5, 2015

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge 304


We have a great color challenge over at Cupcake Inspirations this week!




Our sponsor is Freckled Fawn and I'm trying out their fun short arrow clips today. They come is such amazing colors and are perfect for crafting or sprucing up your boring office! I stuck a few in my day planner too :)

Here are the DEEtails for my card:

This card is just full of lots of random layers... I started with some fun patterned papers (I'm loving the green polka dots that echo the design on the cupcake liners!) and added some Stitched Satin ribbon. Next up were some Strawberry Slush and Gumball Green Cardstock layers, followed by the fun sentiments from For Being You stamped on white cardstock and vellum. I love the look of the layered sentiment. Then I piled on some embellishments, including a green arrow clip from Freckled Fawn and some Candy Dots.


Paper: Gumball Green Cardstock, In Color 2013-2015 Designer Series Paper Stack, Neenah Solar White 80# Cardstock, Strawberry Slush Cardstock, Sunshine and Sprinkles Designer Series Paper, White Vellum Cardstock
Stamps: For Being You
Ink: Gumball Green, Strawberry Slush
Embellishments: Candy Dots - Brights, Gumball Green Stitched Satin Ribbon, Short Arrow Paper Clip (Freckled Fawn)
Tools: Banners Framelits Dies, Stampin' Dimmensionals, Starburst Framelits Dies

Be sure to check out what the rest of the Sweeties created over at Cupcake Inspirations this week! Then come play along!

1 comment:

  1. I know you say random layers but I am sure you did some planning! (lol) This is wowsers!!! Hugs, Sandi Lee

    ReplyDelete