March 18, 2012

You Make Me Smile


Hello friends! Here's my card for this week's Cupcake Inspirations Challenge. Aren't these Jelly Bean and Candy covered inspiration cupcakes adorable?!


Here are the DEEtails:

This card was super simple to make with just a couple of flower punches, brads, some DSP, card stock, and a sentiment stamp. I started by layering some Berry Blossoms DSP on my Lucky Limeade card. Then I took a second piece of Lucky Limeade card stock and punched the Blossom punch to make a sort of peep hole for the DSP to show through. I punched some additional blooms, using the Blossom and Boho Blossoms punches in Wisteria Wonder and Calypso Coral. I added some tiny white brads to the centers of my flowers. Then I stamped my sentiment from PTI's Signature Greetings. Hope you like it!

Don't forget to play along with this month's I {Heart} Ribbon Challenge. It's a great time to bring out your printed ribbon and create something fun!

5 comments:

  1. I LOOOOOOOVE this card! It's so gorgeous!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! That flower punched in the side has such a huge impact!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! That flower punched in the side has such a huge impact!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the papers..so beautiful

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love how you used the punch to display your DSP.
    hugs, m

    ReplyDelete