March 4, 2012

Happy *Spring* Thoughts

Wow! I still can't believe it's March! Yikes how the year is flying by! Before we know it, spring will be here! Today I'm sharing my card for this week's Cupcake Inspirations Challenge. These little ducky pastries are almost too cute to eat! :)


DEEtails:

Our sponsor this week is Prairie Fairy, and I was excited to use this adorable duck image for my card. I printed it out and colored it in, using my Stampin' Write Markers. I stamped the sentiment from SU!'s Apple Blossoms and cut the Whisper White card stock to wrap around my Blushing Bride card (although you can't tell from the photo). Then I cut out my ducky and adhered her to my card. So cute!

Don't forget, there's a brand new I {Heart} Ribbon challenge! I hope you'll play along! :)

3 comments:

  1. Love these cute images!!! Great card!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is PERFECT for the inspiration--adorable! LOVE the pink base--a perfect spring color! :) Can't wait to show off some of my printed ribbon this month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness... that card is adorable, but those cupcakes leave me speechless! Too stinkin' cute! hugs.

    ReplyDelete