March 1, 2012

Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge


It's time again for the Pals Paper Arts Challenge! This time, we have a great color challenge for the month of March! I decided to use Island Indigo as my color choice and I'm loving how it turned out!


Here are the DEEtails:

I started with a Lucky Limeade card and added strips of Always Artichoke DSP across the bottom. Then I punched a Lucky Limeade tag and die cut some Island Indigo flowers, pulled together with a silver brad. I added some Island Indigo Baker's Twine and tucked in a sentiment from SU!'s You're My Type to finish things off. Hope you like it!

Don't forget to play along with the Pals Paper Arts with our fun green challenge + your color of choice! I can't wait to see what color combination you decide to work with!

5 comments:

  1. The pop of blue is perfect with the greens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color choice, Nina! Your banners look great with the tag on them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, Nina! I love the blue..it is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm just nutso about this card. very minimalist but perfect balance! WOW! hugs, m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rocked it, Nina! Love the CAS look.

    ReplyDelete