March 15, 2012

Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge


Another fabulous Pals Paper Arts Challenge starts today! Hooray! Margaret Moody always creates the best sketches... Check out her sketch for the challenge below.


DEEtails:

I was in the mood for some bright yellow blooms, and came up with this unexpected color combination - not too springy, but still very cheerful... I used some polka dot DSP in Soft Suede, layered onto a Cherry Cobbler card and stamped the image from Upsy Daisy in Daffodil Delight. I matted my image with some Soft Suede and adhered it to my card with Stampin' Dimensionals. I stamped the sentiment from SU!'s Upsy Daisy onto some Daffodil Delight card stock and punched a hole on the tag. I added some linen thread and tied up my card. Hope you like it!

I'd love to see you play along with our challenge! You'll have the rest of March to play along with Margaret's sketch. Feel free to use any brand of product you like and link up to Pals Paper Arts! Have fun! :)

7 comments:

  1. this stamp set always looks so pretty. love the way you angled the sentiment and added the twine! hugs, m

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is delightful, Nina! I love this image and it almost looks embossed here. I may have to CASE this beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bright yellow blooms are wonderful! Love that pop of color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this color combo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clean and fabulous, Nina! I love your color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fabulous card, Nina! Love the unexpected color combination and the way the tag hangs off the twine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card! I LOVE the Upsy Daisy stamp set. Perfect for so many occasions and you showcased it beautifully with this card!

    ReplyDelete