February 5, 2018

Hello, Stranger!

Well, hello there, Stranger!
Bet you didn't expect to see me around these parts!

I'm sorry that I disappeared on your for what seemed like a decade. I can't promise that I'm back for good (you know I'm bad at keeping my promises) but I'm here for today, at least.

A lot has happened in the time I've been gone.

For starters, I now have a toddler. A real live talking, walking toddler! How did that happen?
And you may have guessed that I have left Cupcake Inspirations and the crafty world. Sadness...
I haven't stamped a single card since the last time we chatted (although I won't deny making crafty purchases since then...).
I've organized, re-organized, and triple organized my craft room in hopes of getting crafty in there, only to find it a dumping ground of sorts, for all the little things we don't want aforementioned toddler to touch. *Sigh*
I'm sure many more significant things have happened around here, but my brain is so foggy with Moana songs, that I can't quite think straight.

I'll be back soon with more. *Promise!*







No comments:

Post a Comment