July 17, 2016

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge 366

So this is late... As in a whole entire week late... Oops!


The truth is I've had this card done for a while, but just never had the opportunity to photograph it! So the morning before I gave the card, I snapped a quick photo and called it done.

I used the colors for last week's Cupcake Inspirations Challenge. But obviously, I missed the challenge. Ahhh how precious time has become! LOL. Oh well. I still consider it a success that I got a card made. 


The card was actually made for my BFF who is getting married in August. We threw a fabulous shower for her last weekend and the theme was "Love is the Greatest Adventure." I'm hoping to have some more pics to share soon, so stay tuned...

Paper: Artist's Loft 140# Watercolor Paper, Strawberry Slush cardstock
Stamps: My World (Reverse Confetti), World Map (Stampin' Up!)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaMark
Embellishments: Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder
Tools: Heart punch, Kuretake Gansai Tambi

No comments:

Post a Comment