May 8, 2016

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day, Friends!

I'm going to tell you, being a mother on Mother's Day feels so... weird? I feel so much more grateful for my mama now that I have a tiny inkling of what motherhood feels like. I can only guess that my appreciation for her will grow even more over time.


Can you believe it??? I finally completed, photographed, edited, and had time to blog about a project! Hahaha! Time, oh how precious it has become!


 I was quite inspired by this card. The colors were all wrong, so I had to create my own version. If you know anything about my mom, she love love LOVES pink!


DEEtails;

Nobody has time for DEEtails anymore! LOL! We're lucky we had time to even make a card!

Paper: Market Street Ashbury Heights 6x6 Designer Paper Pad (My Mind's Eye), Night of Navy Cardstock, Watermelon Wonder Cardstock
Stamps: Alphabet Rotary Stamp, Because You Care, Simply Wonderful
Ink: Night of Navy
Embellishments: Blushing Bride Cotton Ribbon, Blushing Bride Sequin Trim, Blushing Bride Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Blushing Bride Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Crisp Cantaloupe Stretch Ruffle Trim, Pink Pirouette Striped Grosgrain Ribbon
Tools: Die-namics Emmitt Alphabet die (My Favorite Things)

Happy Mother's Day to the best mom I know and most wonderful grandmother to my baby girl!

3 comments:

  1. Great card, Who makes the stamp sets?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Betsy,
      The stamp sets are from Stampin' Up!, but I only stamped portions of the stamps to get the perfect sentiments for this card. Hope that helps!

      Delete
  2. Super wonderful card! So glad you could squeeze in some time to craft!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete